What is Life Planning?
- Too often we confuse rates of return and minimum required retirement distributions for what is truly important in life– a life of abundance and accomplishment.
- Fulfillment derives not from an extra one-half percent return on an investment, but rather from assembling adequate assets to accomplish you and your family’s Life Goals and to leave some benefit for future generations.
- We enable you to clearly define and achieve your Life Goals. HOW DO WE DO IT ?
WEALTH LIFE CYCLES
- Wealth Planning, A Part of Life Planning, involves:
- Distributing and Using
- Transferring at Death
- Affect each step in the Wealth Life Cycle
- Have the single most decisive impact on successful Life Planning
- Require continuous expert planning
A successful investment manager might generate an additional 2-3% of increased performance over time. The difference between an investment being taxed at long-term capital gains rates vs. ordinary income rates, through effective tax planning, could amount to 30% increased return, over the same time period, while taking the same risk.
It Is Not What You Make that Matters … It Is What You Keep
Traditional Facets of Life Planning
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Planned Giving
We perform all four tasks as part of overall Life Planning.